Don’t look up my shorts
That is me today. Funny thing is, despite having no enthusiasm for anything including feeding the dog and eating oatmeal, I was very inspired during my run. I thought it would be a crap-fest, but it wasn’t. I think I was working out all my overall blah-ness during the run.
Reasons I may be uninspired (why do we have to have a reason, some things just are, right?):
- GJF (General Job Fatigue)
- Had only one cup of coffee today
- It’s still too warm here in CO. Let’s have fall weather, Mother F&cking Nature.
- I don’t have a race on the calendar. I am lost without a goal. LOST.
- The Walking Dead doesn’t start for a couple of weeks. I have no shows that excite me. Except for Fear of the Walking Dead. I think Fear of the Walking Dad would be a funny show. You? Here he comes:
- It’s hump day. Weekend is still just a glimmer of hope in the distance.
- I’m tired of vacuuming up all of Heidi’s hair. I swear, each time I empty the vacuum it is like emptying a whole new dog into the trash. One of these days I will make a merkin. Don’t know what that is? Go look. But, probably not a good idea to Google image it.
- No one is returning my calls. Why. Why??
That I all. Now I am going to eat roast chicken and rice casserole.
How is your energy these days?
What is your next race goal?
What did you have for dinner? Inspire me. I need ideas.