- She doesn’t always lock people in porta potties, but when she does she always tips them over
- A windy day became a very shitty day for someone
- What kind of shit is she high on?
- She should get that IT band checked. It’s about to explode all over the potty.
- ?????????????? Give me your best caption.
We did 10 miles on trails on Sunday. In shorts. I actually sweated and smelled strongly of B.O. during and after the run. Colorado gets a bad rap for being cold in the winter, which it for sure can be, but running in shorts in January and sweating so much you stink is a real bonus to living here.
This mother bucker was staring at me as I stopped for water. Actually, I guess it is a father bucker, but mother sounds better. Sneaky bastard trying to be all calm and camouflaged.
This is a spectacular view and it doesn’t look nearly as spectacular as it really is. Can you see the fire?
We went out for Ken’s birthday (49th!) and a few hours (and drinks) in someone brought out the red lipstick. Did you know Ken had five sister wives who now all wear the same lipstick? Happy birthday to him.
This happened at Target at night when it was 20 degrees. Car batteries do not seem to die in the daytime in your own garage.
Best caption for the fallen potty? I’ll send you a Shut Up + Run sticker.
What’s the best thing you’ve ever found on a run? A fallen porta potty.
Who are you routing for in the Superbowl? The Budweiser horse or that Katy Perry’s shirt falls off.
PS: There is no fire.