My 68th post! Yes! Let's celebrate.
Product review: Today I did a seven miler with my new Sofsole inserts. They are the "Women's Performance Insole" for maximum cushioning. They have a gel heel and a Hydrologix moisture management system. That sounds fancy and I'm not sure what that is. I didn't realize I had a whole "system" going on in my shoe. At any rate - I didn't have any of the foot pain I had the other day, so I think these babies helped me out. I was focusing on how my feet felt quite a bit. The cushioning was noticeable and comfortable. My feet felt cool and dry (must be that system I was talking about). Overall, I really liked these insoles. For me, I don't want to feel or think about my feet when running. Really, I don't want to think about any body parts or malfunctions while running. That way I'm freed up to think about -
- What's for lunch?
- Why did that cashier look at me that way?
- Oh, here comes a biker I better move over.
- Did I leave the iron on?
- God that was a great dump this morning.
- Cute prairie dog.
- I wonder if the kids are awake?
- Shouldn't have had that extra glass of wine.
- Why did the Bachelorette not give Jesse a rose?
- When is the premier of Entourage?
- Did Will.i.am just say the F word?
- These shorts are riding up my ass.
Very stream of consciousness thinking. Or ADHD.
Unless I'm pissed at someone and then I go over and over that in my mind calculating confrontations and responses. I guess I really should be thinking positive thoughts and mantras or listening to some uplifting and educational book or podcast. But that might be too healthy.
Whatcha think about when you run?