I’m not going to lie. Between races, travelling and generally being a shirt whore, I have about 45 million t-shirts. I typically wear maybe 5 of them.
That said, I am here to tell you – I have a new favorite shirt from I Am Funny Shirts, makers of unique, vintage and clever t-shirts.
Thanks to Emma for letting me borrow her sick teenage aviators
Besides the fact that this running shirt looks great (I wear my best bra with it to maximize the appearance of the shirt), here’s what else I like:
- This shirt is SOFT and feels like you’ve already washed it a bunch of times
- The cut is feminine, not boxy. The men’s shirts are all crew neck.
- The saying is cute and funny and might even start a conversation or two
- Although the colors available in the shirts are limited, I LOVE the color of this one – the navy lettering on turquoise works well.
- My only complaint is that they do not offer an “Itty Bitty Titty Committee” shirt
I’ve researched a bit on the background of this company and here’s what I’ve found:
All shirts are printed in New Orleans. The founders refer to their shirts as the “Rolls-Royces” of t-shirts. They are a bit more expensive than your typical t-shirt (right now, about $23 + $5 shipping), but are great quality, are all made in the US and have printing that will not crack or fade over time. Lastly, some of the proceeds of each shirt go to the “Good Goes Around Fund” which helps to support those trying to start their own businesses.
Here are some of my favorites from the site:
I think these would make great gifts because you can find a shirt that’s personal to most anyone you know. Plus, free exchanges and returns!
What do you think? You know you want one. I Am Funny Shirts will give away one shirt to a winner – any shirt you choose! To enter (comment for each):
- Go to the I Am Funny Shirts site and tell me what you like (+1 entry)
- Tell me what your favorite t-shirt is and why (+ 1 entry)
- Twat, Facebook or blog about this giveaway (+1 entry)
Winner will be announced on Monday, July 28. No, Heidi is not included in the give away.
Fine Print: I Am Funny Shirts gave me the shirt I am modeling and provided the shirt for the give away. All opinions expressed are my own.