1. Favorite Photo That Made Me Look Twice.
2. Favorite Find. Found this on today’s run. Proof that running pays off and looking down when you run pays off because you find money and avoid dog crap.
3. Favorite Soup I Want To Make This Week. Creamy Chicken Tortilla Soup.
4. Favorite Lazy Moment. This is what I looked like last night at 4:30 p.m. Can you even call 4:30 p.m. “night”? Being in pajamas early is my most favorite thing and it seems to keep getting earlier. One of these days I will be eating lunch in my pajamas and dinner in bed while I drool and fall asleep. There was a day when it wasn't even cool to go out until 11pm. I am so glad those days are behind me. I like bed. And laying around. And TV.
5. Favorite Framed Quote:
6. Favorite Current Bucket List Item. Run Rim to Rim at the Grand Canyon (and remember to stay to the far left).
7. Favorite 2 Hours. We watched Elf last night. My friend, Erika, had never seen it, which I would yell at her for, only I’ve never seen the Sound of Music. So there. And, I really don’t want to.
Syrup on spaghetti. Yes or no?
8. Favorite Use of Brick. This wall art seen at my new favorite pizza place in Longmont. I thought this was such a creative way to use the exposed brick. And to repurpose a beer bottle (left corner).
9. Favorite Run This Week. This trail run on Thursday which goes down in history as the most peaceful run ever. Not a touch of wind. Not another person out there (except the person who took this picture).
Follow me on Instagram HERE
10. Favorite Dose of Humor (and something I’m trying tonight).
Tell me on thing on your running bucket list. Rim2Rim
What’s a movie you’ve never seen that everyone else has seen? Sound of Music and anything Monty Python.
Favorite Christmas movie? Christmas Vacation.
Luckiest thing you’ve ever found on a run? A bathroom when I was desperate.