As I spent hours alone on the bike yesterday (5½ to be exact), I was thinking about how I try to make each day, each action count. One of my greatest fears is having things not done, words not said, gratitude not shown. So, on that note:
20 Things You Will Never Regret
- Your workout that you didn’t want to do, but did anyway.
- Carrying at least $3 with you on a bike or run.
- Not sending emails when you are angry.
- Doing something for someone “just because.”
- Wearing a Road ID.
- Taking a risk and doing something that really scares the crap out of you.
- Sending a thank you note.
- High fiving a kid during a race.
- Laughing at yourself.
- Volunteering at a race.
- Taking a cake or cookies to the neighbor who just moved in on your street.
- Not gossiping.
- Putting on Body Glide or Vaseline before a race.
- Bringing an extra layer.
- Not getting defensive.
- Refusing to hang out with negative people.
- Leaving your Garmin at home every once in awhile.
- Taking a rest day.
- Rescuing a dog.
What would you add to the list?