1. You enter a porta potty and you feel at home.
2. You plan your races around your menstrual cycle.
3. You wake in the middle of the night and look at the clock - it says 3:42. You automatically think of your marathon PR time.
4. You actually debate whether you should crap your pants during a race so that you can get your PR.
5. You’ve run out of sticker real estate on your car.
6. The voice mails you receive all say, “Sorry I didn’t get ahold of you. You must be out on a run.”
7. You critique other people’s running form while you are driving (even though your running form could use some work).
8. Before every trip/vacation you research what runs you will do.
9. For your birthday you ask for race entries, sports bras and massages.
10.You get a boner every time a new GU flavor comes out. Salted caramel? Root beer Float? Yes, please!
11. More than 2/3 of your laundry every week is running clothes. With skid marks.
12. You don’t take your dog on runs anymore because he/she can’t run that far.
13. You wear compression socks under your work clothes on recovery days.
14. You’ve stopped doing other high risk activities like skiing because you don’t want to get injured and not be able to run.
15. People tell you you have a running addiction.
16. You talk in acronyms, e.g. “I wanted to get my PR so I could BQ, but I ended up with a PW. At least I didn’t DNF.”
17. You read running blogs.
18. You run even though you think you might be injured.
19. You deny you have a running addiction
Which ones apply to you? 1-9 and 10-19
Any others you’d like to add?