I get to participate in the interview game that runtofinish left on my comment page. If you want to play too the rules are at the end.
1. What is the best race you have ever run and why?
Haven't run many races. My favorite would have to be my latest and greatest: Rock n Roll Marathon in Phoenix. Nothing like running your first marathon.
2. If you could live anywhere on Earth, where and why? Probably back to Greece. Love the culture, the people, the beaches and the weather. Plus - first marathon ever!
3. What is the best thing about being a runner?
Love feeling my body being strong and being in touch with it. Love the meditative quality of running. Love pushing myself further than I thought I could ever go.
4. What do you wish you had time to do?
I am already doing it. I tend to find the time for the things and people I love if they are enough of a priority.
5. If you had the funds to throw a big bash for cause, what cause and what celebs would be involved?
A cause that would benefit children in some way. Probably girls in Africa would want to go to school but don't have the money. I would invite Kelly Ripa, Coach Taylor (from Friday Night Lights), Will Smith, Oprah, Gayle, Bono, John Travolta just to name a few.
To play along:
1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. ( I get to pick the questions).
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview others in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.