I know. I know. It’s been giveaway central around here. It’s fun to give away things that I don’t have to buy. Better yet that these are goods that I can confirm are beneficial for us runners and couch potatoes alike.
The three winners of the Subway $10 gift cards are:
- Emz from If I Can’t Convince You Maybe I’ll Confuse You. I love this girl. All heart and soul. She is a crazy speedy runner going for her 3:23 marathon PR. She is ab central. She has legs up to her eyebrows. She could use a good meal (just kidding, but you are one slim chick).
- Kim from To Dream the Kimpossible Dream. This lady has lost 106 pounds since March 2009. I know. Talk about determination and motivation. Kim you look incredible. If you haven’t yet visited her webpage, do so. She has this really cool slideshow that takes you through her weight loss milestones.
- P from the Adventures of an Average Athlete. P is a mom, wife and very strong runner and cyclist. She struggles with stomach issues like me, so we are soul sisters. Only her stomach issues involve vomiting profusely during marathons. Remind me to not run downwind from P.
Congrats ladies. Email your home addresses to email@example.com and I will
visit you late in the night with a machete have the cards sent out to you!!
Well, Scape has come through! Not only did they send me a bunch of their lip balm since that was my fave, but they gave me a pack of good stuff to giveaway:
- Leave a comment telling me why you MUST HAVE this stuff. Do you sweat a lot and it runs into your eyes? Perhaps you have a bald head. Maybe you, like me, have herpes simplex and need lip protection. Or possibly you are just cheap and like free things +1 entry
- Leave a comment with a story about the worst sunburn you ever had. Feel free to include peeling, blistering and crying + 1 entry
- Become a follower if you’re not already. Or if you are let me know +1 entry
- Talk about this giveaway on your blog and leave a comment telling me +1 entry
- Become a friend of Scape on FB and leave a comment telling me +1 entry
Make sure each comment is separate so you get credit!
Giveaway will end July 16. Good luck.
Fine print: Scape gave me the products for this giveaway free of charge.