1. Favorite Thing to Look Forward To – Spring Beak in Mexico. Hope the beach is that empty.
2. Favorite New Marathon Training Plan (created by me, but loosely based on Run Less, Run Faster)
3. Favorite Clip from a TV show – Fart Patio on Portlandia (don’t even pretend you didn’t think farts would be involved)
4. Favorite Type of Racing I Want to Try – Stair Racing (said to make an “Ironman Wimper.” Wonder what it would do to a half-Ironman like myself? Probably roll over, drool, shake and die.)
5. Favorite Lunch at Home – Greek Pita (from Sprouts) with Spinach/Chickpea Patty (from Costco) and Ranch – this might make me go to the Fart Patio
Greek pita bread + chickpea patty + ranch dressing
6. Favorite Quick and Dirty Core Workout from TribeSports (best done while watching the Biggest Loser and before popcorn with parmesan cheese and wine(
7. Favorite TV Series I Just Watched on DVD (please send me Season 2 if you have it. I heart Sergeant Brodie)
8. Favorite New Song on My iPod - Let Go By Calvin Harris feat. Ne-Yo. It will make you run 4 minute miles.
9. Favorite Book I’m Reading Now – What can I say, I’m a social worker
10. Favorite Quote:
Are you going anywhere for Spring Break?
What’s a favorite (book, show, workout, song, recipe, food) for you this month?
Ever tried Stair Racing?