Ever heard of Salonpas? Me neither.
They contacted me to take a look at a sample of their stuff and to do a giveaway to ten readers. Basically, they are the makers of the first FDA approved over the counter pain relief patch. The active ingredients in the approximately 3” x 4” patch are menthol and methyl salicylate (an anti-inflammatory). You put the patch on a sore spot and wear it for 8-12 hours, and should get some pain relief. The patch will begin working within an hour. Feel free to wear it while naked (they don’t say that, but I do).
Since I don’t have any sore spots right now (lucky me) I wasn’t able to try the patch for myself. If you are a winner, I’d love to hear how it worked for you.
There are two forms of patches: one for general pain relief and one for arthritis relief.
Here’s what is included in the giveaway gift pack:
- One pain relief patch
- One arthritis relief patch
- One Salonpas water bottle (do not put in the dishwasher)
- One sweat towel
- One pedometer (who needs a Garmin?)
I have ten of these packs to give away. Who wants one?
To enter (leave a comment for each):
- Leave a comment about why you need a pain patch (current pain? preventatively?)
- Put this giveaway on your blog, Facebook, etc
- Become a f0llower of my blog
- Tell me a story about the worst running injury you’ve ever had. Get graphic.
Giveaway ends Friday, August 13. Your lucky day.
- Salonpas provided this giveaway. I did not pay anything for it.
- Contest only open to US and Canadian residents
- The winners will be chosen at random by Random.org
- Check back August 13 to see if you won!If I don’t hear back from the winners within 2 days after posting that they’ve won, I’ll Random.org more names