The LA forecast for the days I will be there makes my heart melt. Suck it Colorado!
Yes, it is true that doing a marathon in 81 degrees might literally make my heart melt, but just the thought of running in shorts and not drinking from frozen water bottles is a joy. Getting dehydrated and sunburned might be fun for old time’s sake! This type of joy deserves a giveaway, so keep your pants on and read the details.
As you may know, Asics sponsors the LA Marathon – they are giving away two $150 “gift cards” in the form of promo codes to anything at Asics America. This is one giveaway I really would like to win, but I think it might look sketchy if I won my own giveaway (dad, can you enter and give it to me?). Here’s an example of some of the slick items you could buy if you won – men’s or women’s shoes/tanks/shorts/compression sleeves and tons more:
- Promo codes are worth $150 each and are redeemable on www.asicsamerica.com.
- Users can click on the “I have a discount code” link in the shopping cart to use the promo code and apply the discount. The codes are case-sensitive, and must be used in all caps as displayed.
- Two separate winners will be selected.
- Winners will be contacted via email.
- The giveaway ends March 6th at midnight MST, so hurry.
- Open to US Residents Only.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Good luck, friends!