Did you miss me? I’m home from Vegas with:
1. A tattoo that looks like this:
Hahhahahahha!! Got ya. I chickened out and didn’t get one mostly because I was wasn’t certain what to get. Thanks for all of your great input on the subject, though. Maybe next year.
2. My virginity in tact
3. Many new friends who I will never see or talk to again. My faves included the 40 year old dude who came to the pool wearing water wings, the woman who was topless and wore only dental floss down low (we called her string licorice), a NHL hockey player from Poland with an anger management problem, and a Texan sugar daddy with a yacht and young girlfriend, just to name a few.
4. Negative $65.00. I was down $300 in blackjack after a day. I managed to recoup all but $65 yesterday. Anytime I come home from Vegas almost even, I call it good.
5. A tan.
6. Liver damage. I find that I enjoy a lifestyle where you get up and run up and down the strip at 6:00a.m. for 6 miles, then sit your ass down at the pool for the next ten hours and drink continuously until bedtime. This drinking habit helps #2 be more possible.
7. An-almost running coaches certification. More of this to come. The training was REALLY informative and REALLY long. I have to take and past the 100 problem test this weekend before getting an official certification. Good thing I got this done before I did #6.
8. Some pictures (because I know you live for this stuff):
Julie and I getting ready for our run. Running the length of the Strip was super cool. You have to run the overpasses to avoid the stoplights, so you have to add in 12 flights of stairs to the run. The only people out were other runners, the homeless and those hard core types who hadn’t made it home yet from the night before. Yep, the cheetah came out to play:
Julie , Jen (my sis in law) and me poolside:
Not sure why the guy to the right is touching himself:
I asked some guy to take a picture of me and my friends in front of the Pink Taco restaurant at the Hard Rock. After asking me if I knew what a pink taco was (duh), he took a picture of himself. I don’t think he had any teeth and he might be insane. I’m glad he didn’t steal my camera.
I told you about this dude. Can you say attention seeking?:
Here’s the view from my room at the Wynn. At first they had me in a room on the 7th floor overlooking a parking lot. I pitched a fit knowing that the squeaky wheel gets the grease (I told you I’m high maintenance) and I got moved to the 23rd floor overlooking the pool, mountains and golf course. It pays to be a bitch sometimes.
Sorry I didn’t get a picture of the girl with the licorice. Maybe next time.