Feels like forever since I did a giveaway, so let’s rock and roll friends!!
Stacia from Twist Yoga Wear sent me this cool t-shirt a few weeks ago.
“Why I Run”
“Peace, friends, trails, freedom, goals, finish line”
She also threw in a thong for good measure. You didn’t think I’d show it in the flesh, did you? Sorry, no backside view available on this one. Even I have standards.
Stacia, a hot Colorado mom of three and athlete started Twist a couple of years ago with another mom-friend. The pair wanted comfortable and unique workout wear. Twist specializes in tie dye assortments (yoga wear, workout pants/shirts, running stuff, kid stuff, etc.) in bright and sassy colors. The shirt above is made mostly of bamboo. It is seriously the softest shirt ever, yet also stretchy because it has some spandex in it too. I love spandex especially on well endowed men, but that’s another post.
Why bamboo? It is…
- naturally green, ecologically friendly
- requires no pesticides and little irrigation
- regenerates naturally in 50-60 days and is fully biodegradable
- shirts are breathable and cool, naturally antibacterial
- they are odor resistant (my fave aspect)
- they are non toxic (if you plan on eating it, it’s okay) and provide UV protection
Twist wants to give away a bamboo running shirt to one of you! You can have your pick of the litter and can specify color(s) and your style (racer, short or long sleeve). Here’s an example:
To enter, leave a comment for each:
- Visit the Twist website and tell me which shirt you would choose (mandatory) + 1 entry
- Become a follower of this blog if you’re not already + 1 entry
- Facebook, blog, Twitter, etc. about this giveaway + 1 entry
- “Like” Twist on Facebook HERE and leave a comment letting them know I sent you + 1 entry
Don’t forget you need to visit the Twist website to enter. Giveaway will end Friday, March 25.
Good luck friends!
- Twist provided the giveaway running shirt as well as the shirt sent to me.
- The winner will be chosen by Random.org on 3/25