Somehow I’ve been talked into doing a running clinic one week from tonight at a local health club.
My audience will be comprised of about 25 “fitness runners” and/or those looking to compete in organized races. I will be discussing:
- Injury prevention (I should be a rock star at this one by now)
- Running gear (thongs and g-strings of course)
- Nutrition (lots of fiber and Mexican food before races)
- Stretching (make sure you get the “taint”)
- Race strategies (don’t train, just wing it)
- Pooping in bushes
I really wish you could all be there for my dog and pony show.
I’ve got a pretty decent outline for the event, but want to tap into your knowledge. Each and every one of you – please take a minute to answer:
- If you were attending a running clinic, what would you most want to learn about?
- As a runner, what is your best tip?
You guys are a wealth of information!! I can read until I’m blue in the face, but real life experience is where it’s at. I can only draw on my personal adventures, which include crapping in trees and farting my way around local running trails. I’d love to hear what you have to say.
Thanks in advance,