You guys are funny. Everyone wondered in yesterday’s post how long it took to get this picture:
If you thought it was a self-timer shot, you give me way too much credit. It took exactly four tries by my son, Sam, photographer extraordinaire, before there was one I liked. First there was this:
And then this:
And you wonder why I have a broken hip.
I love Bob Harper, trainer on the Biggest Loser, for many reasons. He inspires and motivates the contestants. He loves Extra Chewing Gum and Subway and excels at doing product placements for both. He has a lovely and sexy Southern Tennessee drawl. He openly admits to having become vegan after reading the “Skinny Bitch” book (which I did not write). Foremost, he has just a few muscles, a tattoo of me on his ass and a nice “happy trail.”
What I do not like about Bob is the fashion choice he made this week on the show. The outfit in certain instances would be fun, but when you’re going to the gym to train people you’ve got to set a good example. Not the best photos, but you get the idea:
Here he is trying to teach Rulon to do a handstand. I am not sure how he keeps his hat on. Must be crazy glue.
I’m guessing one of these things prompted the outfit choice:
- He was going to an audition for Oliver Twist immediately after the show.
- He has a second job as a chimney sweep
- He was headed to Ye Olde Coffee Shoppe for a skinny soy latte
- He spilled Gatorade all over his workout clothes and had to wear what was in the trunk of his car.
- He is writing a new book called “How to Train a Former Olympic Gold Athlete While Wearing Clothes From the Salvation Army.”
What did you think of the outfit? Is it appropriate for the gym?
Off for a three hour bike ride. Hoping I return with my vagina intact.