Jason from CETR tagged me to do this random business, so here goes.
Here are the rules:
1. Post these rules
2. You must post 11 random things about yourself
3. Answer the questions set for you in their post
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer
5. Go to their blog and tell them you’ve tagged them
6. No stuff in the tagging section about you are tagged if you are reading this. You legitimately have to tag 11 people!
Random Things About Me:
- I love how a fart sounds in the bath tub. I think the whole house can hear it.
- I ran a marathon before I ran a half marathon.
- I am never confident before races.
- I was named after “Beth” from Little Women (I don’t think SUAR was a character in that book)
- I used to have underwear with the days of the week on them.
- One time I got kicked out of a sex shop for throwing an unmentionable across the room.*
- I met Ken in the backseat of a car.
- I love Altoids, but rarely want the whole thing. I spit them out all over my car.
- I once jumped the turnstile of a metro stop in Paris and almost got arrested. Too much kir royal, peut etre?*
- I drink about one soda a year
- Since moving to Colorado my eyes are always bloodshot. It’s not the medical marijuana. It’s the dry air. Or that’s what I'm telling you.
*Occurred over 20 years ago. I’m much more mature now.
Jason’s Questions to Me:
- Which do you prefer: Vanilla or Chocolate Cake? Lemon
- Which would you do: Jump out of a plane or Bungee jump off a bridge? Already jumped out of a plane. I’m done.
- One week, all expense paid vacation: Where do you go? Greece
- Favorite Celebrity? Will Smith
- What did you eat for breakfast today? Banana, peanut butter and jelly sandwich
- Do you pass gas in front of your significant other? Duh. Then I give him a Dutch oven.
- Nickname? Skank
- Favorite Vegetable? Long, curved cucumber
- Favorite Commercial Of All Time? All of the commercials during election time
- Do you still write checks? Only for meth.
- Are you working in the field in which you obtained your college degree in? No. I didn’t get a degree in blogging.
My Questions for you unlucky tagged people:
- In five words or less, tell me your most embarrassing moment (example - mine would be boyfriend, toilet, overflow).
- What’s one habit you need to break?
- What’s your favorite book of all time?
- Have you ever cheated on a test or a partner (don’t need to tell me which one)?
- If you weren’t doing your current job, what would be your profession?
- Do you think Bob Harper is gay?
- What’s the best compliment you’ve ever received?
- Would you be able to run further or faster?
- What food gives you gas?
- Ever done a cleanse or had a colonic?
- What’s your dream marathon?
People Tagged (sorry if you’ve been tagged already, “toughski shitski” as my dad used to say. Do it again):
- Carole Sharpeless
- Own Your Backbone
- Run With Jill
- Taking It On
- Running Through Phoenix
- Keith’s Odyssey…
- How I Complicated My Life Today
- I Run for Chocolate
- Pensive Pumpkin
There. Done. Did you learn anything about me? I know – between the bath tub farting and sex shop games you probably are very envious of my varied and amazing life. Let me know when your post is up so I can be sure to check it out. I really want to read your answers to #1 & #4.