I’m off to Breckenridge with the ladies. I’ll let you know how the Shot Ski goes. I’m bringing my snow shoes but will more likely be sitting by the fire talking some smack and drinking a cold one.
Yesterday I was excited to learn that an article I wrote, “The 5 Colorado marathons you don’t know about” ended up on Denver’s Hot List!
I got tagged for the Stylish Blogger award a few times, so I’ll leave you with these random things about me:
- I hate it when people quote from Monty Python movies. “Bring out yer dead…” and all that. They just don’t know when to stop.
- I was almost born with a cleft lip. But, I wasn’t. I guess it formed at the last minute. Lucky me. Or maybe my dad is lying.
- I was named after Beth from Little Women. Too bad there wasn’t a character called “Shutupandrun.”
- Last night I danced with the Xbox Kinect to “I Got A Feelin” after too much fondue. I sucked. I have no rhythm. I embarrassed my children.
- I was accepted into the Peace Corps twice. Once in Mali and once in Slovakia. I never went.
- I threw my pee on someone in seventh grade. I was mad at him. And very mature.
- I’ve been swimming in the Dead Sea. It is salty. Like my pee.
I’m tagging the last five people who commented on my last post.
Chris K. (but I think he already did it. I’m sure he can come up with more random things like how his leg doesn’t hurt or why he’s jealous of Kovas).
Balls in the Air