At the risk of being self-indulgent (because I am NEVER this way, this is the first time EVER), I had to share with you this:
I am pretty sure this makes no sense to you without an explanation. A couple of things:
- That is me in the middle with the nipples wearing the see through bathing suit and a boot on my foot. I am the one holding the toilet paper, because I always run with a roll. I am also apparently saying the “f word.”
- The old lady on the left is a member of my pussy posse. We hung out in the deep end of the pool most of last winter while I was injured. She was not, however, allowed to bring her walker into the the water. Her boobs did sag, just like the drawing. I don’t think she took that crap on the floor. That might have been me.
- To my right is my one-eyed, three legged dog, Lucky. He really should be licking his penis because that is what he does 23 out of 24 hours of the day.
- On the far right is my son, Sam, who is cleaning my toilet with a toothbrush. I believe manual labor and tough love are the keys to successful parenting.
- On the top of the picture is Dean Karnazes (Did you know we ran a race together? Did I tell you that?). We share a special bond that he is not aware of.
What the hell with the picture?
Lindsey from Chasing the Kenyans is the artist behind the above drawing. Genius. She even added “Ten Things I Know About SUAR,” which are hilarious:
If cussing, farting and having small boobs is wrong, I don’t want to be right.
Does this list properly describe me? What would you add?