Champion sent me a couple of their new products to try out, the Double Dry Ultimate All-Weather Soft-Shell Women’s Jacket and the Double Dry+ Sprint Women’s Shorts. I think Champion makes a high quality and affordable product. I have a ton of their stuff from running skirts to yoga pants.
This beauty which goes for $60, is both wind and water resistant and wicks away moisture to keep you dry. It has invisible zippered pockets, a zip-up media pocket, white reflective details, and a full-length lock-down zipper.
It comes in two colors: purple and black. After I received this jacket it got steamy warm in Colorado, so I have actually not been able to test it on a run. I have worn it a ton, however, just around town (to the gym, Chick-Fil-A, donut shop). It is nice because it is very light weight but provides protection from the elements at the same time. Very comfortable, sleek fit.
The sleeve does not actually glow in the dark. Those are just the reflectors making love to my camera flash. Nice to know it will light up quite well with the help of a car’s headlights. That way you might not get pancaked on the road.
These are made of moisture wicking fabric and have a soft inner mesh panty (yowza). The best part – they have a zippered back pocket to hold your gels, key, condom, whatever.
These come in black, purple or guava (which is a fancy name for pinkish-orange). They go for $25.
I am totally digging these shorts. Very comfy to run in. They are a perfect length for me. I hate shorts that are too long. I’m 5’5” and these babies are short enough (3.5” inseam), but not so short it scares the kids. Plus, I LOVE the nifty pocket in the back. You could even carry a poster in it if you want.
Now if they could just make a short that corrects my bow-legs and Morton’s Toe.
These are two great products that could be yours!! Champion is offering up one jacket/short for a female and one jacket/short for a male. Here are the manly man testosterone items (you reading, Chris K. and Kovas?):
- Super-soft bonded shell resists both wind and water... helps shield you from the cold...wicks sweat to keep you dry.
- Sleek ergonomic seams give you maximum ease of movement. (Built-in stretch adds extra freedom.)
- Inner stretch cuffs — with thumb-holes — protect your hands from chill.
- Details add extra value: zippered on-seam pockets, tag-free mock-neck collar, lock-down zipper with storm flap, non-chafe flat-locked seams, white reflective trim.
- Retails for $60
- Ultra-light woven fabric wicks moisture for cooling comfort.
- Non-binding elastic waist provides easy, flexible fit. (Has adjustable inner drawcord.)
- Mesh insets (at sides and gusset) add extra cooling power.
- Wicking inner briefs give you comfortable support.
- Zippered hidden pocket holds your music/media player.
- Ergonomic contrast seams enhance your ease of movement. (Flat-locked to help prevent chafing.)
- Retails for $27
Yes, there will be TWO winners, one male and one female and each winner will get both items. To enter, leave a comment for each:
- Do you wear Champion stuff? If so, what’s your favorite item? + 1 entry
- Become a follower of my blog if you’re not already + 1 entry
- Facebook, blog, Twitter, etc. about this giveaway + 1 entry
- “Like” Champion on Facebook HERE and let them know I sent you + 1 entry
Giveaway will end Sunday, May 15.
Good luck friends!
- Champion provided the giveaway calf sleeves as well as the knickers sent to me. I did not pay any thing for them.
- The winner will be chosen by Random.org on 5/15.