Some spouses see a bouquet of flowers or a box of chocolates and think their partner would like it. Others sit down and pen a romantic and lovely poem to their loved one.
My husband? He sends me emails like this:
“This looks like something you would have played when you were little. Or maybe you should make an SUAR version.”
With the link to this attached:
These emails make my day. My life. They make me feel like I am truly known and seen in my relationship.
The description says: Feed and walk your little pup, if he makes a mess you clean it up. When you squeeze his leash makes a gassy sound that it gets louder and louder until plop. The first to clean up after the dog three times wins.
For ages 4-15
- Ages 4-15? Are you shitting me? 4-99 is more like it. You are never too old to find humor and joy in farts and defecation.
- This game is sweeping the nation in Germany, where it originated. Weird how German loves David Hasselhoff and the Doggie Doo game.
- What do you clean the poop up with? You hands? A beer stein?
- Why is the kid on the box holding his nose? Does the poop in the game really smell?
- It says not for ages under 4 due to choking hazard. Fake poop choking hazard?
- The reviews of the game were very positive including this one from Grant: Can't believe someone made this game, but it is awesome! I'm a guy, thus I like dogs and farts and this game has both. Great as a novelty gift or as a gift for your kids either way you are going to poop yourself laughing.
- Those who gave it one star said the poop did not move through the dog’s body as promised.
- Retails for $21.85 but I’d pay 5000 Deutsche Marks for it.
- I wonder if I could make an SUAR version? I could be famous in Dusseldorf!
Watch out kids! He’s getting ready to drop a load.
If this wasn’t enough info for you, watch the video HERE.