That MOTHER is done!
Went much better than I could have dreamed.
5:43 (I was hoping to come in under 6:30)!
I am now going to throw myself in a vat of ice cold beer. It was so hot I fried up an egg on the asphalt during transition 2. What? I was hungry.
- No, I did not crap myself, but came close.
- I am quite excited about getting 18th in my division!
- No, I did not pee on the bike but would have, just didn’t have to.
- More questions like these answered in tomorrow’s full race report! GO ME!
- And, Ken didn’t do too shabby himself. We are now husband and wife half-ironmans!
- 95 degrees at the finish
“What if you generate power from passion, erase doubt, embrace pain and smile?”….I did a bit of that today.
Thanks for all the well wishes and your confidence in me! I felt you right there with me.