You know when you decide to do something like fix a leaky faucet it seems like a no-brainer? I’ll tighten up this, I’ll replace that, then voila! DONE.
What I’ve realized after 44 long years is that no undertaking is straightforward or easy. There are always unexpected twists and turns, barriers, rules you didn’t know about.
Such was the case when I decided to create and sell Shut Up + Run shirts. I figured creating a logo and slapping it on a shirt would be no big deal. Long story short, the learning curve was much curvier than I expected.
Fortunately, my good friends at Nuf Said Advertising helped with the logo and did an awesome job. Then there was the business of printing the shirts. That’s where Family Fan Club came in. Paul and Kim, the masterminds behind FFC, contacted me after finding my blog. They thought we could work together and they were right.
I’ve appreciated FFC’s reliability, promptness, attention to detail and creative energy. They’ve navigated me through this confusing world of apparel design/printing and helped me understand some tricks of the trade. If you are looking to print shirts for your son’s baseball team, your own blog, or a fundraising cause, Family Fan Club can help out.
Don’t get me wrong, there have been some glitches, but that comes with the territory. I think you test the true nature of someone you do business with when there are issues that need to be addressed. Do they show up and make things right? Do they work with you to solve the problem? If so, that’s who you want to work with. FFC always did this for me.
That said, here is some cool stuff FFC does/offers:
- Logo design (they did the logo for my Burn Out tee in about 5 minutes)
- Printing technique that dyes the fabric. This means no interference with wicking properties of the garment, no cracking, no fading, vibrant colors, unlimited colors
- 100's of designs that can be personalized and customized including cotton t-shirts, decals and water bottles
- FFC prints YOUR custom designs.
- FFC hosts stores and handles all the fulfillment. Design owner is paid without any hassles! As an example, check out the store page for The Rock On Foundation to benefit Dylan Flinchum who has recently been diagnosed with metachromatic leukodystrophy, a genetic disorder.
FFC would like to give away an item to 2 winners!
If you win, choose any SUAR item you’d like:
Or, any FFC design you’d like (these are my personal favorites):
This one should say “SUAR’s Best Friend” but whatever.
Or, create your very own!
For every “50 likes” on Facebook, FFC will add another winner, so get “liking” and increase your odds!
- Visit Family Fan Club's website and tell me what you like +1 entry
- "Like" Family Fan Club on Facebook HERE + 1 entry
- "Follow" Family Fan Club on twitter HERE + 1 entry
- Twat, FB or blog about this giveaway +1 entry
Two winners will be selected at random (or several depending on the # of Facebook likes) on Friday, October 28.
Special bonus! For the next two weeks, save $10 when spending $50 (SUAR10) at FFC.
Fine print: Family Fan Club provided the giveaway items in exchange for my review and for hosting the giveaway.