Things I am grateful for today:
- That wine was invented
- That I bought drinks for the car behind me at Starbucks and they bought drinks for the car behind them.
- That my water faucet is not connected to a fire hydrant in Vegas
- That the overdue fine at the library is only five cents a day. I am an overdue-er big time.
- That tomorrow I am getting the heat in my car fixed
- That hot baths were invented and that I just bought some new Calgon
- That Lucky licks himself so much because one day he will not be here and I will actually miss the licking because I will miss him
- That I sleep and wake up next to my favorite person
- That I talk to my dad and/or mom almost everyday and see my parents as often as I do
- That COSI 101 plays continuous Christmas music
- That the first sound I heard this morning was Sam yelling, “TGIF! TGIF!” just like Katy Perry.
- That Ken has a job and we have an office party to go to. I love office parties.
- That tomorrow I will run.
- That Emma hugged me this afternoon and wouldn’t let go and said, “I am just so thankful.”
Happy Friday. What are you grateful for today? Give me two.