If you are late to the game, Anne of Anne Franklin Designs makes really unique and affordable necklaces. She must have really liked board games as a child, more specifically, Scrabble. In all of her creativity, Anne decided to take Scrabble tiles and to repurpose them into necklace charms and key chains. The colorful designs are sealed with a shiny resin finish and offset by a colorful four-strand combination of ribbon and cord. Necklaces measure approximately 18".
It’s no secret I like these necklaces. Here’s the one I got for myself (no, the shiny face does not come with the necklace):
It’s this one:
Anne has also made an SUAR one that’s pretty cool:
There are charms specific to holidays, pets, flowers, sports and sport’s teams, monograms, you name it. She will even custom-make a tile for you if you send in a picture. I am going to have one made for my daughter for Christmas of her one-eyed, three-legged dog, Lucky (no penis AKA lipstick showing though).
Some selections (of many, many, many):
Anne keeps her prices reasonable. Part of her mission was to create personalized items that were affordable. Her necklaces are only $15 ($20 for a special order). Shipping is $3.
Want one of the beauties Just in time for the holidays. A gift for a loved one. Or better yet, a gift for yourself because nothing says Happy Holidays like selfishness.
Here’s how to enter (comment for each):
- Go to either Anne Franklin Designs or the Anne Franklin Design FB Page, and let me know what you’d get +1 entry
- Write about this giveaway on your blog, FB, Twitter, etc. +1 entry
- “Like” Anne Franklin Designs on FB
- Follow my blog or let me know if you do already + 1 entry
This giveaway will end on 12/12.
The fine print:
- Per FTC guidelines: Anne Franklin Designs provided the giveaway item.
- Contest open to both US and Canadian residents!
- The winner will be chosen at random by Random.org. Check back December 12 to see if you won!