I’m glad I’m not the only one who fell out of a car when I was little. Yet, clearly I am the only one who hit my head hard enough to make me want to grow up to be a blogger who writes about crapping in bushes and trees while running.
I will say, the comment that made me laugh out loud was this one from Julie:
“One of my favorite childhood memories is being about 5 years old, topless, in a convertible, on a road trip with NO seatbelts and doing the honk motion at every truck on the road. Good times.”
Best visual ever.
I’m naughty. But, I’m nice too.
Are you ready? The winner will get all of the following:
- Vanilla Gingerbread, Mint and *your favorite flavor/product* from GU ($24.00 value)
- Ryders VTX sunglasses for racing, working out, and the like ($59.99 value) :
Ryder’s Grindhouse or Shreddie sunglasses ($39.99 value) for naughty relaxing while eggnoging
That’s a lot of stuff. I personally like the sound of the Grindhouse. It just has that dirty ring to it.
Want the loot? Here’s how to enter (comment for each):
- Follow my blog and let me know or if you already follow tell me + 1 entry
- Write about this giveaway on your forehead, blog, Facebook, Twitter, etc. + 1 entry
- Sign up for the GU blog RSS feed +1 entry
- Submit a photo of yourself doing whatever sport you love at the Ryders "Ride for Real" photo gallery +2 entry (please leave two comments)
- Enter the Road ID Holiday Giveaway (extra entries granted for every $5 donated) + 1 entry (5 extra entries per $5 donated. Leave that number of comments)
That’s up to 6+ entries! So, get busy. This giveaway will end on 12/14.
The fine print:
- Per FTC guidelines: Outside PR (by means of their clients: GU, Road ID and Ryders Eyewear) provided the giveaway items.
- Contest open to both US and Canadian residents!
- The winner will be chosen at random by Random.org. Check back December 14 to see if you won!