Moving on…Thanks Emz for tagging me with this running questionnaire thing. I always appreciate another opportunity to talk about myself.
1. What are you most proud of accomplishing in 2010?
- Run with Dean – Stage One Transrockies: August 2010 (sick of hearing about it yet?)
- BQ at the Colorado Marathon: May 2010
- Running in the water 5x per week and hopefully healing my hip by Jan. 1
2. What are your running goals for 2011?
- To not run in anything wet like the pool. Puddles are okay.
- To make it to the start line of the Boston Marathon healthy and pain free
- That’s as far as I’ve gotten.
3. What is your favorite race?
Bolder Boulder 10K. Family event. Look who’s too cheap to buy pictures.
4. What is your favorite holiday guilty pleasure?
Sticking SUAR stickers all over my body and rolling in the snow.
5. What was your most embarrassing running moment?
Tagging the last four people who commented on my blog:
Please play along,