I’ll tell you ten things I loved about today:
- Your insightful, candid and forthcoming comments on my last post. You guys continue to amaze me everyday with your honesty and support. I am fascinated by the influence our mothers have on how we view food. And, I am sorry that some of you continue to struggle.
- I took a nice dump this morning. The shape of a C. Just like Dr. Oz said it should be. I’ll spare you the picture.
- No hip pain, even after 45 minutes of water running.
- An older lady in the locker room at the pool said, “Are you Beth? I love your blog!” She even joined the pussy posse class today. Hi to Nancy if you’re reading.
- When the water aerobics class started, I tried to go in the lap lane to stay out of the way. The ladies all said, “No, you can stay in here with us.” I feel I am one of the gang. No grey pubes yet, though.
- Emma made a Christmas stocking for Betty Sue, our guinea pig, on Grandma’s sewing machine. She stuck a candy cane in it.
- The Starbucks lady gave me a sample of the eggnog latte. Yum. Needed rum, though.
- Gene sent me this picture:
- I scored an interview with some place really cool. More info coming.
- A day at home to be alone and to WRITE. Coffee and dog by my side.
What have you loved about your day?
All cleaned out,
Go HERE for stickers.