I know you think I’m going to talk about a fart-filter or something of that nature, but you are WRONG!
Having problems with your ass? It’s not uncommon (double negative) for us athletes. There are the bike seat blues. And, the running rubbings. The kayaking caking and the horseback riding hammering. All kinds of chafing, friction and irritation that gets up in there. Well, maybe not UP in there, but UP ON there. If you’ve experienced it, you know what I mean.
I do have a lot of problems with my booty, yet chafing has so far not been one of my issues. Although, with half ironman training kicking in, I could be singing and chafing a different tune.
If your butt is a sore spot, consider Butt Shield. Supposedly, this roll on product provides relief from your worst saddle sores, chafing and ass rashes. More importantly (as it says on the package):
- It lasts all day. If you don’t like to rinse or wash after your workouts, then it will continue to provide protection all day at your kids’ soccer games or during date night with your lady/stud. Chris K. might like this since he is manly now.
- It is non staining. Neat. As if you could stain your butt any more than it already is. Bleaching on the other hand…
- It is unscented. Well, thank God. We wouldn’t want to try to mask any existing smell on the buttocks.
- It is non-greasy. For those of you with greasy asses, this won’t add a second coat.
- Also good for the non-athlete. Think long hospital stays, road trips, airline travel, waiting at the motor vehicles hell hole.
If you would like to try Butt Shield (MSRP: $12.99), you’re in luck. I’ve got 5 bottles to give away!! Simply (comment for each):
- Leave a comment as to why you want/need Butt Shield. What’s your butt-ass problem? 1 entry
- Become a follower of this blog because I only have 1238. And, I lose one today, so have mercy. + 1 entry.
- Write about this giveaway on your blog, FB, Twitter, bathroom wall. + 1 entry.
- Visit the Butt Shield website and take a look at their other cool products (like Stink Free). + 1 entry.
Giveaway will end on February 21, and winners will be picked by random.org on that day.
- 2Toms provided the five giveaway Butt Shields. I did not pay anything for them.
- The winners will be chosen by Random.org on 2/21